Wednesday, February 11, 2009

As I sit here trying to avoid the inevitable....

My new obsession is:


It is magically delicious...ha

I have one for a snack everyday...with reduced fat wheat thins. It is a good, filling, healthy snack!

My new goal is to be able to buy cute clothes for the summer...but I have to look cute in them too

Here are a few things that have caught my eye:

This dress from Old Navy...the picture wasnt working

Along with this dress

This halter from American Eagle

A plain black bikini


There are so many other things too....

I need my tax return to come...or just a job would be nice...so much for being a "poor" college student...ha


I think instead of studying I am going to the gym! Happy Wednesday!

Chelsea

2 comments:

Me in Memphis said...

Cute dresses! I like the way Old Navy's clothes look online, but usually when I try them on at the store they don't look good on me. I don't think I have an Old Navy body :) It's always an incentive to lose weight for the skimpier summer clothes though!

Liana said...

mmm you should try it with wasa it is surprisingly good. cute suit!