Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lets start fresh...again

So I have a goal of the weight I want to lose by my birthday May 24th (21!). I have yet to lose more than 3 lbs.
I admit I havent been the best at keeping it healthy and active....but this is all (hopefully) going to change next week when I get back to school.
I have to work out more than twice a week...4-5 times
I am going to Costco today to get my snacks and other things....Fiber One bars are delish!
I got a Brita so I can drink more water...and not use plastic bottles!
I get really motivated and then I dont do anything...ugh

I also need to budget this quarter so I can start saving money


My sister has to decide on colleges in the next week. In my eyes its not really a decision because she only has one choice that my parents agree with. I really want her to stay here and go to the University of Washington...but my parents want her to go to the University of Alabama...she has a scholarship there. Both are great schools and I think that in the end she will be happy at either...but she has wanted to go to UW since she was 8. She is hopefully meeting with the coach at UW Monday to talk about possible scholarships...or any kind of money. At this point I just want to take out a loan so I can send her where she wants to go. I feel bad because it is not them being selfish it is just that they cant afford it. I hate that college is so expensive and that people cannot afford to go to the school that they want to because of money.

I hope everyone has had a great week!
Chelsea

2 comments:

Me in Memphis said...

What a diff - Washington or Bama! :) GOod luck to her!

Good luck with weight loss too...my epiphany was purely eating less and watching calorie intake. Excercise doesn't seem to hurt or help...just the calorie intake. (Dang it!!) :)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I'm such a Bama girl! I WISH I could have gone to school there, but instead ended up at Montana because it was more affordable so I totally understand her situation! Tell her and your parents to pray about it and let it sit overnight - God has a plan and will take her where she is needed at this stage! ♥ And, she can always do grad school at whichever she doesn't attend for undergrad - that's my plan to get my UA degree!

And I'll be working with you on the weight loss - this semester has been so stressful and insane so far, so all my beginning motivation from break and fall semester ran thin. . . starting this weekend all that will change for me too!