Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So I am totally going to copy Pink Cupcake but....


I am soooo proud of my sister too!

She is racing in the NW Regional Championships this weekend and I am too excited to sleep. I leave Thursday and they race Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Her big, IhopetheygotoNationals race is Saturday morning!!!!!

Her boat got 2nd at Brentwood Regatta in Mill Bay B.C. Canada 3 weekends ago. See pic above (she is the one in the yellow sports bra and the shortest!)

They have had close races the past 2 years and missed out on Nationals both times by .4 secs...BOTH TIMES......but last year they petitioned and went and did sooo well!!!


I am actually excited to see all the races there...and be relaxed with the fam!


Have a great week

Oh...does anyone watch LOST?


Chelsea

1 comment:

Belle- Pink Cupcake said...

Emma is racing in the northeast regional championships this weekend also! Maybe they will both be going to nationals this year??!!