Sunday, April 5, 2009

ahhh

OMG it is soooo nice out!

I went on a hike with the roomies yesterday and I am def feeling it today! I have not been this sore in forever.
It is supposed to be in the 70s tomorrow and I will believe it when I see it!

My sister is going to BAMA next year and although I wish she would stay here I am happy for her. I have figured out when I am going to visit her, what football games we will go to, and when we will go to DESTIN. This will be a huge change but I am excited for her.

These next couple of months are going to fly by with school, birthdays, rowing and graduations. I hope it doesnt go too fast...I want to enjoiy it!


I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Chelsea

1 comment:

GingerSnap said...

Sounds like you have a lot going for you right now. I am also just about to graduate...it goes so fast doesn't it??