Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I just dont know what to say

Have you ever lost someone and not cried?

I found out that my grandpa died over the weekend and I cried for maybe like 1 min. I just dont know how to react....and I feel bad. It might be because we were expecting it in a way...I mean no one wants someone to die but with older people it becomes a reality.

I wasnt necessarily close to him because he lives in Alabama and I havent seen him much recently. Also my dad's family is sooo non emotional that I think this is just a normal reaction. Im sure it will hit me later....

I really just feel bad that he was alone. No one ever wants to die alone. What if someone was there to help him...

I guess this is what happens when you get older...but no one wants it to happen to them. I only have 1 grandparent left and it hurts me heart. I cant imagine what my dad is thinking....he is so quiet and reserved about these kinds of things...and now he doesnt have parents to lean on.



Well we can end that depressing story

PS...I said I havent cried yet...but writing it made it seem more real

Chelsea

1 comment:

Liana said...

:( i hate that feeling of not being able to cry.