Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I have to do it!

Below are the rules.

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP

Random Facts:
1. I love to be silly even when im by myself
2. Sometimes I talk to myself out loud especially when I have done something stupid
3. I never wear my hair down..never
4. As of a few weeks ago I have told myself that I will always wear nail polish so I dont chew my nails...even if it is clear.
5. My Uggs are my favorite shoes in the Fall/Winter
6. Things like energy drinks and coffee make me go to sleep instead of keeping me awake!

2 comments:

Liana said...

seriously about your hair...well lets get you a energy drink berfore we go to starbucks...you can take a nap beeeffffore we study!??? are you still up for possibly studying fri night at star-dizzle

Liana said...

oh my god! ive been so sick all weekend! you need to come back up...are you ever going to spend a weekend up here probably not!