Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My decision is...

Ok so I am 20 years old and a junior in college..gah.
My parents are moving next fall and I am scared to death. I want what is best for my dad and for my family but I dont think I could stay here without them. I know I already live away from them but only like an hour away. Now they will be 2000 miles away. I like to think that I am a very independent person but in all reality I do depend on them a lot. I have said I am not going to go back with them but the more that I think about it the more I feel obligated to. My younger sister is picking colleges and I feel that this is impacting her choices. Depending on what she wants and where she gets in will def change my mind on things. But at this point I think I have made up my mind. I am choosing to go with them. At least try and transfer to a school close to them or the same distance that I am now. This could just be a rash decision and me being crazy but I think it would cause me less stress.

Now I love college but not necessarily the one I go to now. I dont know many people(although the ones I do know are awesome)and I feel that everytime I make a friend they leave. As I sit here on the brink of tears I know everything will work itself out and no matter what happens I know that this is the best for my parents. I dont know where I would be without them and they really need this.

I guess it is time to be an adult and make adult decisions. I never wanted it to come to this because I never wanted to go back but I think it's the only option at this point.


So you dont have to read this or understand my situation cause this is not it in its whole at all....I just needed to get this out of my head and I dont really know if I have anyone that will understand. I guess this is what a blog is for!

Chelsea

1 comment:

Liana said...

oh hun don't be on the brink of tears! im not gonna let you move to alabama...you just couldn't pull off a straw hat and overalls ;) i tagged you so go do the random question :)

Liana x0x0