Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Spice Coffee

This is my favorite thing in the fall!
Gosh I cant believe in 2 weeks we will find out who our new president will be! It is exciting yet scary at the same time.

So I have no plans for Halloween but I still want to dress up. Nothing skanky but something fun...and no ideas...hopefully one will come to me!

So if you haven't checked it out yet go to Pandora.com. It is amazing...I listen to it all day long!

Hopefully I will get a lot more things done tonight then I did last night but we shall see!

1 comment:

Liana said...

i want to dress up for halloween to! i have friday off but not sure what i'm going to do. im going to have two mid-terms next week so this weekend will be fun...we'll have to make some time for some "pumpkin spice coffee" and then spend only 10 minuetes of it actually studying!!