Monday, November 24, 2008

Almost time to go home!

So as this night dwindles down I realize that I HATE studying. I should be studying for my spanish test tomorrow...but I am following Liana's lead and finding everything to do other than studying

My to do list before tomorrow at 2:
-pack for home!
-study..ugh
-sleep
-get up and study more
-test at 11
-tan
-starbucks...i am in need of a salted caramel hot choc.
-go home!!!

I am so ready for this break. Then it will be one week then finals...even bigger ugh

What is your favorite side dish at Thanksgiving?
Mine is definitely a tie between green been casserole and my daddy's mashed potatoes!

Well Have a great Monday night!

Chelsea

2 comments:

Liana said...

i tried to talk to you but you got off facebook! ya a salted caramel hc sounds yum. when are you tanning? i have a thing at 12 but i might go before!

ps you can study athome

Belle- Pink Cupcake said...

oph man, I am in need some DESPERATE tanning! Love your blog! Also, I saw the pics on the sidebar. Do you row?