Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I always think that something different will happen...but it doesnt

I think I am cursed.

I feel like everytime I make a new friend at school they always leave. So a few weeks ago one of my roomies brought over this new guy she met...at the bus stop no less. It turned out we know a lot of the same people from home so that was nice! He got along with all of us so well he was kind of like our little brother. He is a really cool guy and super sweet...definitely not my kind of guy but a nice friend. He is one of those guys that you just know he is from a family of all girls cause he is just sooo nice and respectful of everyone. So the other night my roomie gets a concerning text from him and goes over to check on him to make sure he is ok. Turns out he was just really down on himself but we thought he would be ok. Yesterday we took him to the train station on our way out to dinner for my other roomies bday. At the time I really didnt know what was going on I just thought he was going home for a couple of nights. So we get out of the car wish him luck and give him hugs. Then we get back in the car and K starts telling us that he has bi-polar disease and had not been to the doctor in a while and that we should all be worried about him. I NEVER saw this coming. I mean I dont know him too well but it is something that I have not been personally exposed to. It hurts my heart that he is going through this kind of alone.
I just hope everything goes well for him and that he gets the help that he needs and will be back up here to complete our apartment again cause I know that we will miss him a lot!



Well that was kind of depressing....


Other than that I cannot wait for turkey day to come so I can be home and see all my friends that are off at school...and that means that this quarter is almost over!!

Have a great rest of the week



Chelsea

1 comment:

Liana said...

oh sad times chelsenator! i hate hearing you say that about people you know...but if you leave Al you'll be leaving me!!