Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF

So I am all signed up for my classes next quarter! Thankfully I was able to get everything that I needed! I am going to have too much free time though I think. So I am looking for a job close to school and my apartment or a volunteer job. If that falls through I will be studying mucho and gyming it up way more! Gotta look good for my 21st in 6 months!

That is a whole different topic...the gym
I feel as though I have a love hate relationship with it. Like I love going there and the feeling after you work out. But I have to admit I hate getting ready to go and there seem to be way more people there this year than last. I was in a good groove the first month of school but haven't gone that much recently. And I am starting to get back into my bad eating habits...gah

Sushi was fun last night!! It was way better than I expected...even though it wasn't really raw fish! We have to go again soon!

This weekend should be nice and relaxing...football saturdays! GO HUSKIES...yes I know UW has not won a game yet this year...tear...but I am pretty 100% sure they can win tomorrow! I may have just jinxed it though!

It is time for din din then maybe bed early...I feel as though I am 50


Night!
Chelsea

1 comment:

Liana said...

yes yes for going again...i even wondered about it for dinner tonight haha!!