Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Monday!

So I know this might be silly that i just figured this out....but I LOVE that you can get radio stations on iTunes. It makes me happy cause then I dont have to change songs myself. They always have to best selections...at least of country. I am in such a country music mood recently. For some reason I feel that I dont have to pose to like country....maybe cause deep down inside I am a country girl!!

This week is going to be chill with school...THANK GOD....then it will be time for finals...BOO

I dont even know what I want for christmas...and my madre keeps asking..ahh!
..im thinking a new pair of warm and fuzzy uggs..or a new warm coat..or both!

Well it is going to be fettucini for dindin!!

3 comments:

Liana said...

cute new background for christmas!! mmm fettuccine

Stephanie said...

I had no idea iTunes had radio...two steps above me.

Liana said...

i stole your idea and got a new one!