Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just another Sunday

While I am procrastinating on my homework I thought I would blog about my weekend!

Well friday night was pretty uneventful..ha
Saturday was the Apple Cup up here in Washington. I really wish I could tell you what is happening with football up here but I dont know....I love my Huskies but I will just have to wait until next year to brag about them...at least I still have BAMA
...then one of my besties surprised me and came up here for the day...we went and had ice cream and hung out..it was nice to see her and her bf!
Then today has just been non stop busy. I feel like I havent even had time to sit for more than like 5 mins....even though I have. Laundry...lunch...homework...choir concert (my roomies are in the school choir)...dinner..homework/facebook. I want to go to bed but it isnt even 7.

Well only 2 days of school this week then TURKEY DAY! oh man I cannot wait!

Have a great week and a happy Monday!

Chelsea

2 comments:

Liana said...

im so excited for vaca... soooo excited. as if ive been doing any homework anyways tho!

Liana said...

limb bizkit hearts your mom