Friday, December 19, 2008

I HATE SNOW

Ok so I live in Seattle...IT NEVER SNOWS HERE...ok well on occasion it does but it never lasts long. We have had snow for a week now and I am so damn sick of it....AND we are getting more tomorrow and it is supposed to be like a hurricane through here this weekend.


So today my sister and I decided to take the bus and do some shopping. That was all fine. We walked to the bus (when I almost died 5 times slipping on ice). We got to the mall and all was well. We had the loverly CPK for lunch then the shop til you drop began.

We got to the "drop" point in our shopping excursion so we decided to catch the bus and go home. Well we get to the bus stop and learn that it had not come in over an hour. So we wait and wait and wait...til it gets dark and below 20 degrees. There was no way to figure out the time it was supposed to come so we walk down the hill thinking it changed its route. We almost had to stay in downtown overnight because I thought it would never come.

FINALLY we get on the bus...I almost hugged the driver. Now I am home and almost too warm..

Hopefully the weather doesnt happen the way they say!

Have a safe drive home Liana....


Chelsea

1 comment:

Liana said...

thanks! so everythings under control--thanks for listening to my freak out! brad drove my car down. scary. then we drove and got gas and i drove home. scary. and works covered woo! glad you had fun shopping. dont count on me meeting you shopping! you should have picked up my crate and barel stuff that they held for me because it was left out of my bag--i don't if i'm excited for CO snow :/

Have a good night! wish me luck driving tomorrow