Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lists..

Today has been pretty successful so far...
-I got to sleep in!
-I went to class
-I went to the gym! yay!
-And now I guess I should study...ugh

So I have come up with my New Years ResolutionS..yes the "s" is bigger because there are more than one
1. To go to the gym more, eat better, and lose weight by my 21st...May 24th
-that is 5 months so that should be plenty of time to get to my goal
2. Become more independent and a strong woman..I mean I will be 21
3. Come to terms with growing up...I really dont want to though
4. Be happy for my parents and their new adventure...across the country...but it is for the better of my family..
5. Be more of a happy person...


So I know it is kinda early to write these down..and it is possible not to follow any of them but we shall see huh?


Have a great Tuesday!
Chelsea

No comments: