Monday, December 1, 2008

I think I have this picture thing down?

So this week is gonna be filled with lots of studying...and hopefully lots of sleep.

I am proud to say that I think I am on the upswing with some of my grades which is just what i need!

To get me through this week here are some things I am looking forward to:

  • Gossip Girl tonight! I can't help it I am addicted
  • As well as the Hills...I know I know



The one thing I don't mind spending my money on...







And my daddy's birthday on Saturday
...I wish I could be there...it will be the 3rd year in a row I cannot be there. Then next year with them gone it is going to be even harder.
I got him a good card though so that is what counts! He is a simple man and Hoops and Yoyo from Hallmark make him smile!




Also I cannot wait for the SEC Championship game Saturday!!! GO BAMA!


This is my way of procrastinating so I should go get stuff done before TV!

Night!
Chelsea

1 comment: