Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Mother

God love the woman. She does so much for us but sometimes I feel as though she wants us to feel guilty for what she does for us.

It is probably safe to say that since the day I was born we have been at war. Like I am not even kidding. We can get a long great for weeks at a time then some little smart comment from her or even me at times (that was hard to admit) sets it all off.

Like last night for example. There I was minding my own business on the couch watching trashy TV (Real Housewives of OC and that new show Mommas Boys) and she is like "oh I think you should go to bed." I am almost 21 freakin years old...I am pretty sure I dont need to be told when to go to bed. Then she sits down and changes the channel (Mind you we have like a million TVs in our house because we all watch too much of it). So then we get into this huge argument and she says that she is going to take my loan money for school and I will have to figure it out on my own...Now if I had a dollar for everytime she has said that in the last 2 years I would be a wealthy woman.

Now I love my mom dont get me wrong but she is crazy. Actually I think we are the same person and we just arent compatible. This isnt something new but I am almost to the point where Im just done with it. They are leaving next fall and after that I really would have no reason to visit her if my dad werent around.

So we will see
Why do moms and daughters not get along?

Chelsea

1 comment:

Liana said...

haha oh chels! i loved freshman year--"chelsea you have a class at 8, don't you think you should go to bed" haha hope the whole break doesn't go like that!