Monday, December 15, 2008

Sooo

I have been pretty much sitting on my ass for the past 5 days.
For the following reasons:
1. There is like 2 inches of snow/ice outside and we refuse to drive anywhere
2. It is break after all
3. I have all of the dvds of LOST season 4...and I am almost done :(
4. Because I feel like it

I would love for it to stop being 15 degrees outside so I can actually enjoy my break. I wasnt able to go to the things I wanted this weekend because it has been hell trying to get out of the neighborhood. Since when does it snow here?

Well I have no clue what to get my sister for her 18th bday in a few days...I guess I can come up with something!

I am so proud of myself for this quarter's grades so far!! Hopefully the last one will be better than I expect!

Have a great Monday!

Chelsea

No comments: