Saturday, January 31, 2009

I am doing EVERYTHING imaginable to avoid homework

1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up:
A picture of my family, lotion, printer,food

2. Favorite football team:
College: Washington Huskies...ok they will win one....or Alabama
Pro: Arizona Cardinals! or Seattle Seahawks
3.What are you wearing now?
Adiddas shorts, black beater, sweatshirt
4. What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Book for class

5.Who was the last person you hugged?
wow i have no clue...my mom?

6.What’s your current obsession/addiction?
eating better and college basketball

7. What was the last thing you said aloud?
Have Fun! to my roomate and her BF

8. What was the last thing you bought?
toilet paper,paper towels, broccoli and milk

9.What are you listening to right now?
My TV getting ready for the Husky Basketball game

10. What is your favorite weather, and why?
Summer weather....I HATE being cold...and I love getting a tan

12. What is your most challenging goal right now?
I have been lacking in self control when it comes to eating healthy...I have been good at portion control though!

13. Say something to the person who tagged you:
Soerry I didnt go to the gym with you this morning!

14. If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
Either Seattle...or somewhere on the beach...preferably in Destin,FL

15.Favorite vacation spot?
Destin,FL

16. What is your favorite children’s book?
Hmm...I dont know!

17. Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you:
tanning. And ice cream

18. Favorite hair product?
Light hairspray

19. What was the first tape or cd you ever bought yourself?
Probably Space Jam soundtrack

20. Describe your perfect day:
Sunny, Warm, laying out at a beach with a corona light in hand

21. Who is the most famous person you know?
I wish I knew someone famous...uh I met Jonathon Taylor Thomas once

22. My added question--What is your favorite scent?
I love Daisy by Marc Jacobs

No comments: