Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Feel Proud..

I do not remember ever being involved in an inauguration before today. I feel so proud to be apart of this in such a day of historic meaning.
I am glad that our past is the past and that our future is the future.
Even if you do not agree with what our new President believes in you should still see the meaning in what today means.
I feel deep in my heart that things will change. Maybe for the worse but hopefully for the better. No one can say that our country isnt going down the tube at the moment but that is not Obama's fault nor is it fully Bush's fault.
We have to come together and be united and become a better country.

God Bless America and our new President and his family!

Chelsea

1 comment:

Liana said...

its just at self.com and next to SELF.com it says "join a program" you just register then you can do the programs!