Saturday, January 17, 2009

So...I love being home

I just do. Last night one of my oldest and best friends came over...it was so nice to see her seeing as she is leaving me for 3 months...damn Mexico. But I know that she will grow from this and have sooo much fun!
My mom and I have had 0 fights so far. Like this is not normal for us. I think we are both trying really hard and seeing as they are moving soon we need this to help our relationship. It made me realize the other night that Im not going to be able to just hop on a train and go home for a weekend. THAT will be hard for me.

I cant wait to get back to school...make nice with the roomies...and get back into shape.

I have been in this really fun and empowering mood lately and I feel like nothing can put me down. I am realizing who I am and who I want to be. I am excited about life and although I know these next few months are going to be hard I can get through it with a little help from my friends....

OH LIANA....
I realized earlier that we have like NO recent pics of us....so that needs to change...K?


Have a great Saturday!
Chelsea

1 comment:

Liana said...

im glad you've been fight free with mama eadon. ya i know we need new pics, no more "we're in college, this is my first drink" pics ;)