Sunday, January 18, 2009

Man I Feel Like A Woman...

I think all of my titles should be song lyrics..haha

So my momma and I went shopping today so I could get some nicer clothes for interviews. I was all excited because we went out to the new mall..or newly redone I should say...and I havent been there much so I was excited!

We first hit H&M which is my new love. I ended up getting this super cute black kinda trench that buttons like a pea coat. Then we went to other stores like Nordies to look for pants but my bootay just doesnt fit. Well it does but I just wasnt in the mood to buy and alter today. So maybe in next time.
It hit me that I should probably stop shoping in juniors because I no longer fit in that category..haha

Although that is all I got I am proud of my purchase and I am excited to start buying more cute clothes for work attire.

Hope all is well and everyone's weekend is going great!

GO CARDS!
Chelsea

No comments: