Saturday, January 31, 2009

I have been thinking a lot lately...

So I think I have mentioned this a few posts ago but oh well..

I am planning on moving out into my own apartment this summer...for me, myself, and I...unless my sister decided to go to school up here. I have never lived by myself before. I just cannot stand living with others anymore. I hate having to wait for the bathroom, cleaning up after everyone, buying all of the cleaning supplies and toilet paper/paper towels. I really enjoy living with my currents roomies..well most of the time...but I think it is time to grow up a bit.

It is a big decision...money wise especially. It wont be hard but it will be tight for a while at least. Hopefully my sister will figure out soon what her deal is so I can get going on this. I really dont want to have to depend on others who arent my family anymore.

On another note...I have drank 4 bottles of water in a span of like 4 hours...I have to pee every 3 seconds..actually more like 15 min. Ha..at least I am drinking water!


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Anyone watching the SuperBowl? GO CARDS!

Chelsea

No comments: