Sunday, January 11, 2009

They tell her life is hard...and she says that's all right!

So as I am sitting here drinking my coffee and in my new robe I have been thinking a lot about where I want my life to go in the next year..

There are a lot of things changing for me and at first I was very nervous (even scared) but now I have embraced it and I have to admit I am even more excited!

It is kind of fitting that it is the beginning of a new year!
I think I have had to grow up kind of fast in the past few months and begin to make big life changing decisions by myself...

I am starting to realize that I dont have to please anyone but myself...I know simple concept but something new to me. My goals are different than others and that is ok.

I think today is a new day and I am ready for the new, exciting, challenging things coming my way in 2009!

Have a great week!

Chelsea

1 comment:

Liana said...

man youre getting all like philosophical on me! you know where you're going? to summer classes with ME!!!! :) im so excited itll be fun